The combination of phosphorus and potassium in one formulation allows you to enrich the soil with two essential elements at the same time. Potassium ensures proper absorption of nitrogen by the plant, affects the yield of the crop, and phosphorus improves its root system, supports the plant during bad weather conditions or chemical treatment, improves water saturation and the supply of nitrogen fertilizers to plants. In addition, it promotes rapid ripening, winter hardiness of winter crops and improving the quality of finished products.
- gradual release and absorption of nutrients;
- full-fledged development of cultures;
- the activity of all enzyme and hormonal systems of the plant;
- increasing yields and improving product quality;
- resistance of crops to drought and frost.