STABLE PLANTS – QUALITY HARVEST
Potassium is a macronutrient used by the plant in large quantities. Its main role is to ensure the closing-opening of the stomata as the main regulator of moisture supply and moisture consumption of the plant, as well as their resistance to drought.
Potassium is also a component of carbohydrates and therefore crucial for the accumulation of sugars and carbohydrates by the plant, especially fruit and vegetable and berry crops, sugar beets and the like.
During the growing season there are periods when root nutrition may not have time to meet the high need of the culture for potassium nutrition. Such periods are the beginning of drought, especially after heavy rains, as well as the end of the growing season, when there is an intensive accumulation of sugars. During these periods, effective foliar feeding Solquel-L K MAX.
The fertilizer is enriched with important trace elements that are involved in the formation of enzymatic and physiological regulation of the stomata, as well as the accumulation of sugars.
The presence of the free chelating agent EDTA in the product allows the product to be used in tank mixes regardless of water hardness and pH.
Solquel-L K MAX provided:
- improving crop fruiting;
- improving drought resistance by controlling the activity of closing-opening stomata of leaves;
- increase yields and improve fruit quality;
- improving plant resistance to diseases and pests;
- activation of dry matter synthesis in fruits;
- promoting the creation of sugars and increasing their content in fruits, improving the shelf life of fruits;
- improving the taste, color and appearance of fruits, increasing the size and weight of fruits;
- activation of the root system, the impact on the active branching of lateral hairs;
- increase winter hardiness and frost resistance of crops.